• Sitting room with feature fireplace
• Dining room
• Kitchen/breakfast room leading to conservatory
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Four further bedrooms
• Enclosed store/boot room/utility
• 2/3 bedroom annexe with:
• Separate kitchen and sitting room
• Separate access on ground floor
• Integral garage
• Gardeners w/c
• Overall plot in excess of 3.7 acres
• Outbuildings including workshop and woodstore
• Well stocked mature vegetable gardens
• Tennis Court
• Mature gardens mainly to lawn
Thunderdell House is positioned on a beautifully mature plot of approx 3.79 acres in a quiet and peaceful location within Ashridge Forest and backing onto the Ashridge Golf Course. Offering a truly unique opportunity for the discerning buyer, the property currently offers over 4500sq ft of flexible accommodation which would benefit some modernisation. It could also be further extended or considered for a complete re-build to create a bespoke home, subject to requirements and necessary planning consents.
The grounds are simply stunning and wonderfully private with secure fencing to the boundary and the house being approached via a winding driveway, which in turn offers ample parking. The gardens are a real feature with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs and plants and a well stocked vegetable garden offering a bounty of home grown fruit and vegetables.
The property is situated in one of the areas prime roads surrounded by the National Trust's Ashridge Estate and is within easy reach of the centre of Little Gaddesden which is a friendly and popular village, with its own buzzing community, pub, village shop, post office and various clubs and sporting groups. The desirable and bustling market town of Berkhamsted is a short drive away with a vibrant High Street and a wide choice of independent and national shops, restaurants and pubs.